The MAScIR purchasing procedure aims to meet the needs of the internal customer by respecting deadlines with the best value for money;
It reaffirms the fundamental principles which govern the relations between MAScIR and its suppliers. These principles are:
- Transparency of the procedure and decisions internally and with regard to suppliers;
- Competition between suppliers;
- Fair treatment with all suppliers.
The performance indicators monitored by the loan are as follows:
- Quality / Quantity: Ensure the conformity of the object ordered in relation to the expressed need and its technical specification.
- Deadlines: Ensure delivery of the good or service requested within the required deadlines in accordance with the deadline prescribed in the order.
- Cost: Ensure responsible purchasing at the right price while ensuring cost optimization through competition between providers.
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE PURCHASING PROCESS
The process is broken down into three phases:
Upstream phase for contracting
Express the overall need by the applicant
Organize the purchase
Analyze and compare offers
Negotiate and assign to supplier
Downstream phase for the execution of the contract
Validate and place the order with the supplier
Manage the contract
Post-audit and sampling phase
Audit the process by sample