MAScIR has a shared technological platform to meet the needs for analysis services from MAScIR’s internal research teams, manufacturers, and universities. This technological platform covers 1750 m². It regroups:
- Laboratories equippedto meet the needs of research in the fields of plant and medical biotechnology;
- Microelectronics laboratories with two clean rooms (Class 1000 and 10000) and a reliability laboratory that allow the design and manufacture of electronic devices;
- Laboratories that house equipment such as NMR, SEM, X-rays, Chromatography, PVD, solar simulator necessary to conduct applied research in the field of Materials and Nanomaterials (…) and an Optics and Photonicslaboratory.
AREA OF ACTIVITY:
MAScIR’s technological platform is aimed at several sectors, in particular:
- The phosphate industry;
- The automobile;
- Pharmaceutical industry ;
- Building materials.
- Molecular and elementary analysis;
- Structural analysis and surface morphology;
- Magnetic caracterization
- Nano-fabrication of thin layers;
- Characterizations and analysis of surfaces;
- Physico-chemical characterization of materials;
- Industrial processes.