PRESENTATION OF THE CENTER:
The “Digitalization & Microelectronics Smart Devices” center carries out research and development work in various industrial fields. It has an advanced technological platform including, on the one hand, thermomechanical and electromagnetic design and simulation tools and, on the other hand, a laboratory (Cleanrooms class 1000 and 10000) for assembling and testing electronic components and boards.
The areas of R&D mainly relate to the development of specific sensors operating in particular in an aggressive environment. The center responds to the needs of manufacturers through the production of complete and integrated solutions.
- Development, assembly and integration of specific sensors.
- Development of miniature systems (Laboratory type on card).
- Intelligent sensors;
- Mechanical concept;
- Numerical simulations.
- Artificial intelligence
- Aeronautics: assembly, development of components, electronic cards, specific sensors and design, electrical thermomechanical simulation;
- Renewable energies (IEER): Development of components for solar thermal energy, energy monitoring system and CPV module design;
- Agriculture: Development of a portable device for olive oil analysis. Development of an analyzer of the chemical composition of soils. Smart Irrigation
- Health:Lab on card for infectious decease, Microfluidic chip
- Industrial : Gas sensors, datalogger for online assessment and control, radar for mining mobile engine
PRESENTATION OF THE CENTER:
The “Embedded Systems & Artificial Intelligence” center carries out research and development work for manufacturers around traffic management, visual inspection and the development of health systems.
The center has a prototyping and validation laboratory, which enables it to carry out turnkey projects from specifications to the production of proof of concept prototypes.
- Real-time image and video processing;
- Development of control and measurement systems;
- Signal processing for UWB (Ultra Wideband) application;
It implements the technologies used in these research fields in various applications of interest to Moroccan industrialists such as:
- Development of visual inspection systems;
- The development of industrial controllers;
- Control and management of automobile (road) traffic;
- Development of health systems.
- Image and video processing;
- Programming in C / C ++, Python;
- Programming of electronic cards (Raspberry, Tordex, DSP, Orange Pi, Odroid, STM32);
- Software, Firmware, Hardware, IoT (Internet of Things).
- Transport (transportation) Intelligent transportation systems, traffic data collection, traffic simulation, automated crime (Traffic infringement) detection. .
- Automotive visual inspection, electronic systems (wiring, interior, metal).
- Aeronautics visual inspection, electronic systems (Assembly, wiring, Engineering).
- Pharmaceutical industry development of Health Tech devices.
- Building materials quality control system (ceramic).
- Industry Industry 4.0, Smart mine.
- Food industry Visual inspection, precision farming, remote sensing applied to farming.
- Health Development of portable medical devices.